Gemology course provides students with a broad, thorough when it comes to sorting and evaluation of diamonds. Students receive extensive theoretical knowledge and practical part touch, allowing them to sort and evaluate diamonds accurately, quickly and professionally.
Sorting is done according to four criteria generally accepted in the international diamond, established by the Gemological Institute of God - GIA and are known by name, The 4 C's namely: weight carat diamond - Carat Weight cleanliness - Clarity Color - Color Work - Cut.
The course takes place in a classroom New and Spacious grounds diamond exchange in Ramat Gan.
Class tuition is equipped with advanced equipment and the most innovative.
This equipment includes: Weight gemological microscopes, day light fluorescent lamps, fluorescent devices, computers, micrometers, equipment for identifying different treatments diamond, diamond substitutes identification equipment, 120 diamonds and more
Content of Course
- Diamond - Introduction and General Background
- Round diamond parts
- Diamond Weight
- Diamond Clarity
- Color Diamond
- Work - proportions
- Finish - surface symmetry Hrondist +
- Growth + shoe lines
- Reading and analysis of gemological certificate to perfection
- The methods of diagnosis of defects in internal, external and dirt
- Diamond Fantasy - practical + 13 theoretical filling Gltzim diamond treatment
- Special colors - natural + staining process artificially diamonds
- Treatment HP - HT
- Knowing diamond substitutes Rapaport Price List
- The diamond trade practices
- Final test